Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Kids On The Block!!!!

So, last night, I went to see New Kids On The Block with Katy, Kayanne and Jennifer!!! They were amazing. I have been waiting for this concert for the last 15 years and 6 months!!! When I found out that they were touring again, it was all I could not to dream of Joey McEntire every night!!! Boy, did I love him when I was 12 yrs old!!! And might I add, he still looks yummalicious today!!! The concert was pretty much amazing!!! Hanging Tough, The Right Stuff, Cover Girl, all the good ones and even their amazingly good new songs were sung. WOW!!! I would go again in a heart beat.



NKOTB


Jon, Jordan, Joey, Danny and Donnie

Kayanne and Me



Me and Katy


Hanging Tough!!!









1 comment:

Kiesha said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogging world. It was fun catchin' up on your blog. You'll have to let me in on the witches night out next year. I've never been! Also, I've got quite the picture of Jason from the blessing. I'll email it to ya. Thanks for comin' up! It was definetely a blessing to remember. :)